Pencil? Paintbrush? Chalk? Whatever your chosen medium is, you can put your illustrative skills to the test and compete in the Lunarcon XIV art contest!
- Theme: Journey
- Original pieces only!
- Submissions must be created specifically for entry to the contest (i.e. no 'old' art)
- Art submissions must be FFXIV related
- Traced works, stolen art, etc, will be rejected
- Files submitted must be under 4MBs. There is no limit on resolution, but we recommend submitting your work as a JPG due to file size limitations.
- No AI generated art
- No NSFW
- No gore, excessive blood (Keep it PG-13)
- All entries are final
- Note that your entry may be used in future promotional material for LunarCon
Judging Process & Criteria:
- Judges will be reviewing your submission based on the criteria listed.
- Each submission can be scored up to 10 points per criteria per judge.
- All scores of a submission will be tallied to a total score.
- The submission with the highest score is the winner.
Your entry will be judged by the following criteria:
- Composition - How is the Line art, Color, Texture, Value, Space?
- Creativity - How creative, unique, and original is the art piece?
- Impression - Overall impression of the art. What is the effect of the artwork in general and as a whole?
- Theme - Does the art follow the theme "Journey"
- Prizes displayed here are currently the minimum amount, this may increase due to donations.
- Disclaimer: Prizes can only be handed out on Crystal Data Center.
The prizes for the Art Contest are as follows:
- First place: 4 Million Gil
- Second Place: 2 Million Gil
- Third Place: 1 Million Gil
Please note we are planning on increasing prize gil amounts and adding physical prizes based on contributions. The specific shipping locations of each prize will be displayed on each contest page as they are populated with their specific prizes. Keep an eye on our social media and this page for updates.